We believe that a focused vision, strong accountability and an active partnership with our parents and community are the keys to our success. During the last year, we worked with the National City community to develop a Strategic Plan that establishes the blueprint for our continued future success. The Strategic Plan has identified the following core strategies:
- Provide a Quality, Standards-based Instructional Program - where every child makes measurable progress in the academic and social development.
- Maintain a High Quality Staff - to ensure that every student is taught by high quality, effective and well-trained staff.
- Maintain Effective Communication and Community Outreach - to ensure that teachers, staff, parents and community are well informed through timely and effective two-way communication that enhances collaboration, decision-making and partnerships in service of student success.
- Maintain a Safe and Healthy Environment - to enhance safe and healthy environments that support learning and physical well-being for students, staff and our community.
- Manage Fiscal Resources - to ensure the effective use of District fiscal resources to support student achievement.